Quality and project management go hand in hand
We offer you high quality in both our solutions and our cooperation with you. To ensure this, our quality management system is closely integrated with our project management system.
Our quality management system is a certified system and builds on these 3 standards; ISO 9001, ISO 3834-2 and EN 1090-1. All our employees have full access to the system and know all the procedures.
It means to you that;
- We have internal and external controls, that ensure the high quality of the project from start to finish.
- We have procedures, templates and instructions to ensure a consistent level of quality.
- We have implemented a Stage-Gates model that takes into account the project's subsidiary goals and deliveries between our departments.
- We meet your requirements throughout the process from development to final installation at you.
- We can CE mark your products.
- We can meet high-quality specifications for welding.
Efficient management of all projects
All stages of a project are effectively managed from start to finish in Blaaholm's project management model, which follows international standards for project management.
Our project managers are trained in the project management model. Your advantage is precisely the project collaboration you experience with our project managers. None of our projects are accomplished without close dialogue with you.
The project management model ensures effective management of:
- Design log, where project plans and schedules are managed, design requirements, standard requirements, internal and external reviews and finances are managed.
- Project log, where all appointments and meetings with you, subcontractors and partners are managed.
- Changelog, where all deviations from the project scope are managed.
- FAT test and SAT test where you together with us inspect and approve the solution.
Blaaholm is a partner company in Green Network, which means that we continuously want to develop our efforts in CSR / sustainability by sharing and accessing knowledge with a lot of other organizations.
In 2018, we prepared our first environmental report, where we identified and prioritized focus areas. The plan of action has been drawn up and we are continuously introducing energy optimizations and sustainable initiatives.
As a partner in Green Network, we are committed to working with the environment and sustainability.
We want to develop our efforts towards CSR / sustainability by sharing and accessing knowledge.
You can read about our efforts and results in our environmental report approved by Green Network.
Health and safety
The health and safety work is giving a high priority in the day-to-day operations of the company and thereby ensuring the safety and health of the employees.
The health and safety team consists of managers, salaried employees and two safety supervisors.
We carry out ongoing status for our workplace assessment. Safety Walks at our two locations are an integral part of our work to create a good working environment with high safety.
All occupational injuries are recorded and treated so that we can work preventively with this.
The Danish Working Environment Authority's Green Smiley has been received at both locations by the 2019 inspection.